Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1. Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, fax or e-mail it. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
2. Restrictions. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
1. Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. You agree not to use the Services in any way that breaches any other code of conduct, policy or notice on the Services. In addition, You agree that you must comply with all international and local laws as appropriate in your jurisdiction.
3. Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
4. Software. The Services may include software for use in connection with the Services. If such software is accompanied by an end user license agreement ("EULA"), the terms of the EULA will govern your use of the software. If such software is not accompanied by a EULA, then THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use such software solely in connection with the Services provided on our site.
5. NO WARRANTY. THM DESIGN & INNOVATION PTE LTD PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THM DESIGN & INNOVATION PTE LTD AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THM DESIGN & INNOVATION PTE LTD AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
6. Claims of Copyright Infringement. THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd
By e-mail: email@example.com
7. Limitation of liability. You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Site. THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Site or the information content, materials or products included on this Site. These terms are governed by Singapore law and any dispute will be resolved exclusively by the Singaporean courts.
9. Purchases on thmid.com. All purchases on the THM Design & Innovation Pte Ltd’s website are final and on an as is basis. All sales are final and no refunds will be made available to customers for any reason.
This document was last updated on June 30, 2014